
I know your life is empty
And you hate to face this world alone
So you're searching for an angel
Someone who can make you whole
And you hate to face this world alone
So you're searching for an angel
Someone who can make you whole
I cannot save you
I can't even save myself
So just save yourself
I know that you've been damagedI can't even save myself
So just save yourself
Your soul has suffered such abuse
But I am not your savior
I am just as fucked as you
~CREDITS~
MICHAN - Jaime Necklace @ Kinky Event
Garmonbozia ::: Split Nose Band @ The Warehouse
Insomnia Angel . Lisa cotton dress @ The Warehouse
Nefekalum - Relic Horns // & Face tattoo @ The Warehouse
RAWR! Necrosis Set @ The Warehouse
RAWR! Coil ELF FEMALE @ The Fifty
Stealthic - Lethal Bangs
imbue. thigh straps - ebody (MAZE Soft thighs mod)
Ana Poses - Brno @ Shiny Shabby
[Yomi] Angel Fangs Piercing
: CULT : Kairi - Ebody
.: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Eclipse
-SU!- Funeral Eyeshadow Blue
IKON Legend Eyes - Ghost (increased contrast in photo)
Usual Head, Body, Skin
Face Skin: Not Found - Sky
Body Skin: TheSkinnery
Body: eBody REBORN
Eye Brows: -SU!- Aneira Eyebrows
Moles: Jack Spoon. Gia Face Enhancements
Shape is mine
Comments
Post a Comment