Touching you makes me die inside

 

 
Did you think it's cool
To walk right up
And take my life
And fuck it up
Well did you?


I hate you

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

I've slept so long without you
It's tearing me apart too

♰ Credits ♰

IKON Legend Eyes - Damned @ Black Fair

DOUX - Alori Hairstyle @ Equal10

Meva Carina Set Complete(Reborn) @ Kinky Event

[ LEPUNK ] Breast Vines & Bruises @ Fetish Fair

[ Conviction ] Beast Claws - The Witcher texture

RAWR! Coil ELF FEMALE @ The Fifty

RAWR! Affliction Rings

Blueberry - Icon - Angel Wings

MICHAN - Willow Armlets 

THIS IS WRONG Lava skin add-on + shine - female pack

Nefekalum  Tattoos - Hunger (Colors, Evo X Edition) 

.:OBR:. Undead Veins Evox BOM# - Marketplace

face veins lelutka evox - Marketplace

Izzie's - LeL Evo X - Frown Lines

 

Usual Head, Body, Skin

Face Skin: Not Found - Sky 

Body Skin: TheSkinnery 

Body: eBody REBORN

Eye Brows:  -SU!-  Aneira Eyebrows 

Moles: Jack Spoon. Gia Face Enhancements 

Shape is mine 

 

Comments