I am not a woman, I'm a God


 I am not a woman, I'm a God 

I am not a martyr, I'm a problem
I am not a legend, I'm a fraud
So keep your heart, 'cause I already got one

I just wanna feel something, tell me where to go
'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know
So I'll stay right here 'cause I'm better all alone
Yeah, I'm better all alone

~Credits~

Eyes: IKON Legend - Fjord @ TMD 

Bikini: [g]witchy summer - Bikini - Ebody - Silver from The Saturday Sale

Tattoo: .:Vegas:.  Tattoo Flue ( Lel Evox ) @ Uber

Hair: DOUX - Sophie Hairstyle 

Tattoo layer: THIS IS WRONG Heretic shine

Earrings: RAWR! Riley Earrings ELF EvoX  

Dimples: Izzie's - LeL Evo X

Eye Brows:  -SU!-  Aneira Eyebrows 

Eye Makeup:  -SU!-  -SU!- Tired Eyebags Dark /Smokey Eyeshadow

Head: Lelutka lel EvoX AVALON 

Face Skin: Not Found - Sky 

Body Skin: TheSkinnery 

Body: eBody REBORN

Comments