He likes to check me out a lot, huh? :)
I got these awesome Gos boots as a gift from someone who is pure awesomeness so that is what I styled around. I needed a nice fall look for the turning season and I love what I ended up with!
Tune ♪
That handsome guy's credits
Pants: *League* Folklore Leggings -Ziggy New
Shoes: [Gos] Hunter Ankle Boot - Chocolate New
Dress: Maitreya Milia Sweater Dress * Starfish XS New
Makeup: -Glam Affair - Make up layer 5
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02 New
Scarf: MIEL FRINGE SCARF - leafy
Bracelet: [MANDALA] Pearl rain season 2/ MAPLE Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Swiss
Bag: Ricielli Mesh - Cowhide Tote Leather Bag
Nails: +* CaNDy Nail *+ French
Skin: *League* Isla Deeptan
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes Mountain Lake
Pose: *EverGlow*
"Do I say awesome a lot?"
* points for whoever knows where that quote came from!! lol

He kinda looks like a creep and yeah you do say awesome a lot
ReplyDeleteyou dont complain when I say you are awesomeness ;)
ReplyDelete