I like that you're Broken, Broken like me

 

Think I could love you, but I'm not sure 
There's something wholesome, there's something sweet
Tucked in your eyes that I'd love to meet

I like that you're broken, broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool
I like that you're lonely, lonely like me
I could be lonely with you

 ~CREDITS~

THIS IS WRONG Mistique scar makeup FRESH - Mainstore Exclusive for Happy Weekend!

Backdrop: PALETO HOUSE 201 @ Access

[ LEPUNK ] Breast Vines & Bruises @ Fetish Fair

RAWR! Bound Set @ Fetish Fair

imbue. lilith outfit - tank @ Anthem

imbue. mya skinny jeans w/ harness @ Anthem

Pose: Ana Poses - Brno @ Shiny Shabby

DOUX - Anissa Hairstyle 

.: CORAZON:. Tattoo AINA :.

[Yomi] Angel Fangs Piercing 

 -SU!- Essential Smokey Eye

 -SU!-  Vampira Contour (Cheeks & Nose)

IKON Empyreal Eyes - Ice (Left)

::Sequoia:: Affirmation eyes - White (Right)

MAZE Soft arms w/ Ribbons 

 

Usual Head, Body, Skin

Face Skin: Not Found - Sky 

Body Skin: TheSkinnery 

Body: eBody REBORN

Eye Brows:  -SU!-  Aneira Eyebrows 

Moles: Jack Spoon. Gia Face Enhancements 

Shape is mine


Comments