Wind and Words

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/13926710021/

I often feel I need to say something when I blog but I like to let the pictures speak for themselves rather than over share in various ramblings. I can say that I spent entirely too much at The Secret Affair on gacha machines. It's truly an addiction.

Bracers: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden Bracers Gold - Secret Affair
Headpiece: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden Headpiece ULTRA RARE - Secret Affair
Shoulders: .aisling. LadyOfHighgarden Shoulders Gold - Secret Affair
Dress: FATEplay - Dany Dress - Onyx - We <3 RP
Necklace: Pure Poison- Locket Necklace - Gold
Hair:  TRUTH  HAIR Fleur - new
Skin: *League*  Skin Erin Suntan
Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Dune
Hands: Slink  Mesh Hands
Pose: CnS


Decor:
:Enigma: Shield of Eloise Brass
:: Axix :: Legendary Warrior swords

0 comments:

Post a Comment