Kiss the sky



http://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/12079479574/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/12079726436/in/photostream/


New hair at Truth! How many times over the years has that been an "omg I have to log in moment"?
Truth has two new releases this time. This is Bryn and the other will be featured in an upcoming post. Be sure to try all of the color HUD demos. I always gravitate to the roots and fades.

Also, League is having a  sale! 50% off everything at League Main store [excluding only the most recent releases] until January 26th! I grabbed my fave skin in a slightly lighter tone and all the appliers.

I recently purchased these shoes from Eudora after blogging my malt and appreciating the quality of those shoes. The detail in these designs are so amazing, I had to do a close up. It comes with a color change HUD for the leather and other trims. They are also incredibly affordable for this level of quality.

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bryn - New
Skin: *League* Jen Suntan
Outfit: coldLogic - cross.cream outfit
Shoes: Eudora 3D Steampunk Boots
Eyes : IKON - Promise eyes - Dune -  faMESHed 
Clutch:  ISON - folded leather clutch (brown)
Jewelry: KOSH- SAILOR BRACELET & NECKLACE
Hands: Slink  Mesh Hands
Pose: oOo Studio
House: Trompe Loeil - Sparrow Hill Lodge - C88

0 comments:

Post a Comment