From my heart and from my hand



It was love at first sight and once I turned on my lighting to view the materials on this beautiful new gown from Zaara, I fell in love all over again. I paired it with these sexy jeweled heels new from Sax Sheppard made for the high slink feet. The new hair from Truth added even more sexy elegance that left me sighing over my av. If weird science were a real thing..this is my Kelly LeBrock.

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Rowan - new
Dress: Zaara : Suhina sequin gown *sapphire* - new
Shoes: ! !SSD ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto ~ White Leather (for Slink High Feet) - new
Eyes: IKON  Promise Eyes - Dune - Fameshed
Jewelry: [MANDALA]MILKY WAY2 NECKLACE & BRACLETS/POLLY WHITE
Skin: *League* Jen Suntan
Hands: Slink  Mesh Hands
Pose: CnS e-motions - Date Night - coming soon 

On The Guy: Zaara - Classic suit

0 comments:

Post a Comment