So just hang on, beautiful one



This is the last night for the Designers United event, if you haven't made it yet, you should fly on over. Including this dress, the latest and long anticipated release from Maitreya.
The skin is another new release from the talented Aida at Glam Affair who is on fire! I couldn't pick out which skins I wanted the most, so I got the whole pack. Thanks! lol
This necklace from Pure Poison took me to the mainstore where I discovered a treasure trove of jewelry you have to see.
I had the hardest time taking a picture for this and I am still not happy, which is why I am only now posting. Luckily, there are many talented bloggers covering these events already! :D


Outfit: Maitreya * Hera Dress & Stilts - Designers United
Necklace: Pure Poison - Lady Fly Necklace - The Boutique
Skin: Glam Affair - Katya skin - Season 06 C - The Seasons Story
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Clarity - The Boutique
Hair:  ""D!va"" Hair "Vivienne" (Type A)(Onyx)
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Sprite Ears
Hands: Slink
Location: Gulf of Lune  
Pose: by Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment