The High Road




 



I had the hardest time finding somewhere to shoot these pics. When I finally settled on Mayfair, I couldn't stop shooting them. 
There are a lot of fun items at the latest events. I hope I get time to blog them all before they are over!



Hair: TRUTH HAIR Juniper - The Season Story
Shoes: Just Design  JD - Catty - White - The Season Story
Pants: Baiastice_Cigarette Trousers-black - The Boutique
Top: Baiastice_Luis Sleeveless Shirt-B/W - The Boutique
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Clarity - The Boutique
Ring: LaGyo_Siroune ring Silver - The Dressing Room
Bracelet: [MANDALA]SITENNOAH_black
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched ears - Omimi
Skin: *League* Isla - Deeptan
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
FNKY! Cigarette
Pose: CnS Blogger Chick - New Sim opening soon!
Location: Mayfair

0 comments:

Post a Comment