Royal


It should be no surprise by now that I like dressing up in fantasy wear more than regular clothes. Which is why I was soo giddy about Fate releasing female costumes under Fateplay. I recently downloaded the second life official viewer just to take pics with materials and I love it so much I have stopped logging in to Firestorm. Although, it's very frustrating not to have a lot of the custom options.
Glam Affair has re-opened with an all mesh sim and Aida is cranking out the beautiful skins. I really enjoy her creativity with the makeups and not only picked up the one I am wearing here from The Season Story event but there is a set out at The Boutique that I will be taking lots of pics with soon. AND two new ones at the main store! Which btw, will be used for future pics for sure.
See why I avoid writing on my blogs usually? I like to ramble apparently . :D


Skin: Glam Affair - Katya skin - Season 03 The Season Story
Dress: FATEplay - Wende - Diamond
Necklace: Cae :: Charmed :: Necklace :: Elegance
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Fairy Ears
Hair: [e] Caramel - Black 04 -temporary location
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Bone

Pose: Del May
Location: Gehena

Check out That Guy over there giving me the eye on his blog.
He is also wearing Fateplay. And a skin from Tableau Vivant, which can be found at the Glam Affair sim. The mask is in a gacha at Yasum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment