So what I really wanna know is...



Are you gonna go my way?

As soon as I saw the ad for LeLutka's new hair Ellie, I could not wait to try it on! I absolutely love it and haven't taken it off since. I don't blog as much as I'd like to, so when I had this look put together, I had to share.
The song is sort of unrelated. I always have trouble with titles unless it's what I start with, so when the song popped in my head, it became the title. Yes, that creative lol. Plus, Lenny is just freaking hot.

Hair: [LeLutka]-ELLIE hair - BournvilleFade with SHAVED hairbase Bournville - New
Cuff: Baiastice_Pearl Plate Leather Cuff-black- Right - Arcade 
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Denim - New
Ears: [MANDALA] - Stretched ears-Omimi
Shoes: Similar Quality Italian Siracusa Shoes w/ Leg lace
Dress: Rebel Hope - Traci
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Dirty Mehndi
Skin: *League* Jen Deeptan
Scooter - What Next   Arcade 
Pose: !bang - mini series - overcome 4



0 comments:

Post a Comment