Code of the Sith


I really enjoyed putting this together. This was inspired by us playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. With all the armor, there aren't many chances to have a sexy character... so here is my result. My character here is a Twi'lek for those not familiar.
See That Guy's credits, too!

Although this is edited, I didn't change the original items  much beyond lighting.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Skin: :[P]:-Arkasia {Cria}://Darkness
Eyes: :[P]:-Haunt Collection-Flahra
Makeups: :[P]:- Arkasia Makeups://Cateyes
                  :[P]:- Ataciara Makeups- Darker Lips
Mask: Razor /// Surgical Nurse Mask
Tattoo: Fallen Gods Inc Legacy of Maul
Light Saber: CrashDVentress Saber
Lekku (headtails): [I] Black Latex Wraped
Gloves: ...::: Scrub :::... A firm Woman
Outfit: Graves G179 Crossfire
Boots: Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots

My Pose: CnS e-motion Old Town Blade 



0 comments:

Post a Comment