Show me your walk

 

I stole his setup and him for a post of my own, thanks baby! <3
Check out his credits and props here.

I really love the new GOS one touch skin change system shoes! I wish shadows in SL would cooperate with alpha layers so I could have displayed those bad boys for you better. But I am sure most of you ladies own these by now and now how much a blessing these are.

I'm wearing a lot of newness in this post, be sure to check it all out!

Hair: ::Exile:: Crazy in Love:Dirty New
Dress: Maitreya Frenzy Party Dress - Dark/Silver New
Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Black Patent New
Ears: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU New
Earrings: [MANDALA]Ohoshisama earrings/Black New
Bracelet: [MANDALA]SITENNOAH_black New
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Pearl Embellished Eyeliner White New
Makeup: R.icielli - PARTY Eyeshadows / 01 *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nails
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Floe

Poses by Del May

0 comments:

Post a Comment