'Tis the Season





'Tis the season! This Friday always marks the beginning of the Christmas season for me. I have a love hate relationship with this time of year. I enjoy the sights and smells but detest the crowds and long waits. That is the number one reason I always wait until the last minute. Oh, but I do so love the hot flavored coffees while out shopping for loved ones. Anticipating their delight at how thoughtful your gift turns out to be as you browse the elaborate displays sipping that white chocolate mocha. Sighs...and then the comes the cringe when it all hits the checking account!
Yes, love and hate...but winter is coming and so is Christmas...don't wait till the last minute like I do!

That Guy and I posing at one of the nicer winterish shopping sims we've found. It's called Little City of Green on Pretty Island.

Boots: Just Design - JD Alstar Boots - Black Suede New @ Fair
Coat: *League* TrenchCoat Black New
Scarf: FATEwear Scarf - Harry - Ocean (F)(SWS) New
Tights: Izzie's - Tights Argyle
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Prim Nails
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/Amelie Mesh Hair - Ash New @ FaMeshed
Skin: *League* Isla Deeptan
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Storm New

0 comments:

Post a Comment