Check It Out


 So, I think we own everything by Pilot. Seriously, this dude has some talent! Keep up the amazing work Kaz! And Ruby's addition with the poses worked out to our advantage. 
I had fun watching our pixels work it out while I sat behind the computer pretending I burnt some calories too! 
Yeah, he's totally checking me out...and just maybe I set the step just so...

Check out that hot guy here.


Pilot & Exposeur's "Morello weight bench" and "Coates cardio" sets are both available at Zodiac

Armwarmers: DRIFT Armwarmers Unisex [Mesh] New
Top: coldLogic top - lauren.cotton
Pants: Maitreya Stefani Pants New
Shoes: REDGRAVE Sneakers Miles (womens) Classic
Ears: [MANDALA] Stretched ears-Omimi New
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN pony
Skin: *League* Isla Deeptan Natural
Eyes: IKON Horizon Eyes Antique

0 comments:

Post a Comment