Brighter than the Sun



I've seen these new mesh sandals from SLink around lately and had to have them! 
I think it's a really cool idea to make them an addition to the mesh feet from SLink. Looking forward to seeing more of this! 
The bikini is a new release from one of my new fave places to shop for mesh...One Bad Pixel aka 1bp. And if you didn't know, the creators are SLink's very own Siddean Munro and Adam and Eve's Sachi Vixen. No wonder that store kicks ass! Keep up the awesome work ladies!
Another nice surprise was a new hair release from Maitreya..mesh! 
Alex and I were out shopping for a cool summer pose to show off all this newness and because I was too lazy to make my own lol..and remembered Exposeur and the beach ball series. And there we have it! 
Style, Pose, Shoot and Print! Blogged!

Check out That Guy for his credits!
 
Bikini:  : : 1bp : :  Stillwater Bikini Aubergine NEW
Hair: Maitreya Siobhan (Mesh) NEW
Feet: SLink Ilena Sandals Taupe (Mesh worn with SLink Natural Bare Feet) NEW
Sunglasses: REDGRAVE  MANTESS/ V1.1
Nails:  +* CaNDy Nail *+  Clear French
Skin: *League* Jen Deeptan

Couples Pose:  { .:exposeur:. } I Met A Girl
Single Pose: { .:exposeur:. } Beach Ball Baby


0 comments:

Post a Comment