Evie "One Eye" Leroux

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/14021117003/


Pirate tune
If you like pirates, you have to watch Black Sails. I'm only a few episodes in and loving it. I might love my supernatural stories but pirates are my next fave. I think what is attractive is the freedom from society's "laws". Out in the open sea or on a hidden island...

Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Drake Hair - Ladies - The Fantasy Collective
Jacket: Peqe - Pirate's Jacket - The Fantasy Collective
Necklace: 22769 ~ [accessories] Seven Seas Necklace Brass / Black Pearls - The Fantasy Collective
Top layer: [Cynful] Corset Dress ~ Camo ~ Rustie ~ Black Lace
Face Tattoo: +Nuuna+ Zivit Black
Eye patch:  [The Forge] Skull Cutter EyePatch
Hands/Tattoo: Slink  Mesh Hands w/ applier tattoo by .Identity. - Karma
Boots: BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Skin: *League*  Skin Erin Suntan
Eyes : IKON Promise Eyes - Dune
Pose: Everglow
Location:  Beaumont Construction

0 comments:

Post a Comment