My Introspection Meme

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/10988813436/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/10988973433/



I decided to do Strawberry's meme but it's not very exciting and doesn't show much introspection. But here you go! See Strawberry's meme here.
  1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? - I'm 35 and mentally I feel 25. The older I get the faster the time flies. Now physically is another story.
  2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? - Never trying, but damn if the failing doesn't hurt
  3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? - I would not have worried so much about saving money and traveled.
  4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?- Sounds like the same thing to me, so I'm going with doing the right thing for the right reasons.
  5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? - A worried genius, I want to know all the things!
  6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?- That's a hard one as I think I am a sucky friend in the sense that I am not very social and don't keep in touch often. However, I am loyal and honest to my own detriment.
  7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?- Yes, because it was a valuable lesson and an experience I needed
  8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?- at the same time? lol I can say that the best moment of my life was the day my daughter was born. That emotion and knowing that I made this little person...incredible.
  9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? - hell yes!
  10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? - I'd call everyone and spend it with my daughter
  11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? - doing the things that make you feel alive and not just existing day by day
  12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? - learning doesn't take away the pain of the lesson
  13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? -  nothing, I'd still judge myself
  14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? - always be yourself, not who you think people want you to be

Boots: *League* Lauren Wedge Boot - Charcoal - Shoetopia
Hair: Exile::Party Girl - new
Top: MIEL TARTAN SHIRT - new
Pants: coldLogic jeggings - seyfried.dark
Under shirt: MIEL HI BAR UNDERTANK - Coco
Necklace: ~Tableau Vivant~ Keyring necklace
Skin: *League* Isla -Deeptan
Eyes: IKON Vanity Eyes - Tome
Pose: CnS Winter Fashionista - new @ The Attic

2 comments:

  1. You're the first person to admit that you would judge yourself. So very right, we often judge our own selves without even realizing it. Thank you for participating, lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete