Look at me, I'm blogging nerdy


http://www.flickr.com/photos/eve_leroux/11034272603/


Hey guys! This is the first event I am blogging as an official blogger!
Since I am excited about it, that means it's only appropriate it's for Geeks'n'Nerds. Though I have a hard time seeing why these things are geeky. These things are awesome! I assume that makes me a geek?

Alex is wearing FATEplay - Matt @ Geeks n' Nerds Dr Who outfit and 22769 nerdy glasses.

On me:
Outfit: *Fishy Strawberry* Bookworm Mesh Cardigan, Freshman Skirt & Ivy League Tank - Geeks 'n' Nerds
Shoes: fri. - Bowtie.Pumps (Black) - Geeks 'n' Nerds
Socks: SYSY's-OverkneeSocks-Black (w/ Slink feet applier) - Geeks 'n' Nerds
Glasses: bitch. - MESH Smoovies/Clear
Hair: Exile::Stray Wishes w/ Bows - New
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 03 F
Pose: CnS Winter Fashionista - new @ The Attic

Decor
22769 ~ [bauwerk] Meteor Rug - Geeks 'n' Nerds
22769 ~ [bauwerk] cube poof The Riddle - Geeks 'n' Nerds
22769 ~ [bauwerk] cube poof Play with me - Geeks 'n' Nerds
Collage - Geek Art - Geeks 'n' Nerds
Collage - Nerd Art - Geeks 'n' Nerds
*Second Spaces* geeky old school game cartridges - Geeks 'n' Nerds
*Second Spaces** geeky powerstrip two w/wires - Geeks 'n' Nerds
*Second Spaces* geeky loose cables - Geeks 'n' Nerds
*Second Spaces* geeky busted monitor - Geeks 'n' Nerds
*Second Spaces* geeky penholder loose keys - Geeks 'n' Nerds
:CP: Playing Games Console - Geeks 'n' Nerds
:CP:  Earnst TV
:CP:  OmNom Chair
7 - HypnoLamp
{sa} BLOKI Machine


0 comments:

Post a Comment