I won't soothe your pain



I'm such a lazy blogger! Finally, here are my credits. That Guy will have his tomorrow.
I have been trying to make a look with this dress for a while now and just finished it last night. I am easily distracted and picky on top of it. Flighty some might say though I can be tenacious when I want to. :D
By the way, if you live under a rock, Slink has updates for women's hands and flat feet and.........MEN'S HANDS, yes! Finally here!

Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 01 F - New @ The Boutique
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Clarity - New @ The Boutique
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Giz" (Type A)(Onyx) - Arcade
Dress: GizzA - Lavinia Dress [Black]
Bracelets: [MANDALA]POLLY Bracelet /Black
Earrings: [MANDALA]TEFUTEFU
Collar: ...::: Scrub :::... Webcollar
Lip Makeup: Lovely Disarray - The Ophidian : Glare [Lip]
Eye Makeup: - Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 08
Hands: Slink

Pose: Purple Poses

0 comments:

Post a Comment