Girls just wanna fun!



Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls, they wanna have fun


Haha! Yes, I did.
This is my cousin and I, having fun doing a pic together. The song is a little inside joke but we both broke in to song recently over it so..yeah. It reminds me of such a carefree time in my life and no matter how old it gets, it will always make me smile and sing along.
Meanwhile, check out our hotness!

Left
Top: Tee*fy Basic Knot T-Shirt Navy
Bikini: Baiastice_Chain Bikini-white
Ears: Mandala Stretched EARS-OMIMI
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Natural Fusion 2
Hands:SLink
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Denim
Skin: League Jen DeepTan

Right
Top: Tee*fy Basic Knot T-Shirt White
Bikini: Baiastice_Chain Bikini-Stars
Earrings: Mandala Yakushi
Hair: Truth Cadet
Skin: League Isla Deep Tan

Pose: Exposeur (is actually a 4 person)
Location: Baja Norte beach



0 comments:

Post a Comment