Confessions of a Sometimes "blogger"



Isn't it awesome when someone blogs items after the event is over! lol
I am obviously not a true "blogger"and never claim to be. I don't have the patience to put something together, take a pic, edit, link all the stores and write something clever about each post on a regular basis. That takes dedication I am not willing to commit to! lol
I just, occasionally, like to take a nice pic and let you guys know what I'm wearing to justify spending my money on virtual stuff.
That Yummy Hot Guy's credits here!


Location: Baja Norte beach
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer - Jamaica 01 D (from now ended SummerFest)
Bikini: *BOOM* Hampton Bikini/anchors navy (from now ended SummerFest)
Necklace: MG - Necklace - 92 Summer Of Love Peace Sign - Collabor88
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bobbie - LightBrowns05Fade - New
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Denim
Pose: CnS

0 comments:

Post a Comment