Stand a little out of my sun


See That's Guys Blog for his credits and location info.

This whole pic idea was the most fun I've had with a pic in a while. I was starting to get bored with imitating RL fashion and wanted more fantasy inspiration. I saw this mesh outfit from Plastik and immediately was flooded with inspiration. That Guy and I have wanted to do a fantasy pic for a while so when he saw me in this...well, of course he was inspired too :p
Only thing missing is my fire breathing dragon!

Body Jewels: :[P]:-The Naamah Body Jewelry://Technomancer (mesh) New
Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:Dirty New
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* Sprite Ears
Staff: .Eldritch. Boglach Staff (marketplace)
Feet & Hands: Slink Mesh Feet &  Mesh Hands
Makeup: - Glam Affair - Make-up Layer 15 & Couture Eyeliner no.02
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan 6
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Floe

Location: Island of Lost Dreams
Poses by Eve & Alex


0 comments:

Post a Comment