Most of All


I love all these amazing events lately inspiring some awesome creations! I get excited to put these looks together even when I don't blog them. There is too many for me to keep up with.

Skip to credits if mushiness is offensive!!! :)

That Guy back there is my photobomber, but Most of All, he is my other half and my awesome partner. We are approaching our year together the end of this month and I couldn't be happier. Like most of us, I've been in and out of SL relationships and hurt more than once from those. So when we met in world by pure accident, neither of us expected anything. Having known of each other from flickr a couple years before, we struck up a friendship that has grown stronger and formed a bond I never expected from anything online. So to end the mushy torture for anyone who made it this far...thank you, Alex, for the past year of putting up with me! <3



Dress: Rebel Hope Kennedy Mesh Dress
Boots: [Gos] Equestrian Boot in Houndstooth
Earrings: [MANDALA] Leather Feather Eearings/sumi black
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair - Bournville
Nails:  +* CaNDy Nail *+   Red 10
Skin: *League* Isla Deeptan
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes Mountain Lake
Pose: CnS e-motion - Blogger Chick pack (5) - New Release

1 comments: