Just let this feeling multiply more


He likes to check me out a lot, huh? :)
I got these awesome Gos boots as a gift from someone who is pure awesomeness so that is what I styled around. I needed a nice fall look for the turning season and I love what I ended up with!

Tune ♪

That handsome guy's credits

Pants: *League* Folklore Leggings -Ziggy New
Shoes:  [Gos]  Hunter Ankle Boot - Chocolate New
Dress: Maitreya  Milia Sweater Dress * Starfish XS New
Makeup: -Glam Affair - Make up layer 5
Eyeliner:  -Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.02 New
Scarf: MIEL FRINGE SCARF - leafy
Bracelet:  [MANDALA] Pearl rain season 2/ MAPLE Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Swiss
Bag: Ricielli Mesh - Cowhide Tote Leather Bag
Nails:  +* CaNDy Nail *+   French
Skin: *League* Isla Deeptan
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes Mountain Lake

Pose: *EverGlow*


"Do I say awesome a lot?"
* points for whoever knows where that quote came from!! lol


2 comments:

  1. He kinda looks like a creep and yeah you do say awesome a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. you dont complain when I say you are awesomeness ;)

    ReplyDelete