Marco...Polo



Seriously, I can't wait for more stuff from Marco at Le Penderie. Every release is so nicely textured and detailed that it feels as if it needs no accessories. But I grabbed this necklace at L'Accessoires by Handverk not long ago and it seemed to go perfectly. They have the most creative designs and make dressing up so much fun. It was a tough decision on which color to grab at the time, but I am trying to step away from my black/silver comfort zone. I am glad I did!

Hair: ::Exile:: She's So Mean:Moreno NEW
Skirt: La Penderie de Nicole::My Maxi knitted Skirt::Brown NEW
Top: La Penderie de Nicole::My Silk Tank::Copper NEW
Necklace: [HANDverk]Disk Necklace.wood.chest - at L'Accessoires
Bracelets: *League* Wanderer Bracelets
Nails:  +* CaNDy Nail *+   French
Skin: *League* Isla Deeptan
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Mountain Lake, w3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment