Starry-Eyed




It's officially summer and Cyn released the best mesh jean shorts I've seen yet! I had the hardest time finding any I liked. Most are too long and I'm tired of seeing the granny clothes honestly. Hip and sexy, is that so hard? Not for Cynful.
And this mesh top from Plastik...omg!! the patterns and textures! I want them all! 
For the hair, I went on a hunt. I wanted something fresh and new that would fit this look. Well, this isn't a new hair, nor is it a new place. I was shopping at Analog Dog as a n00b and I haven't been back in years. Imagine my surprise to love a style that isn't mesh. They are releasing new styles in mesh though, so give them a look. I know you will find something you have to have. :)



Shorts: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh NEW
Top: :[P]:- Sulyien://S-Peony NEW
Hair: Analog Dog .b - bound
Earrings: [MANDALA] MaruMara Earring/Sequoia brown
Bracelets and Necklace: *League*  Wanderer set
Nails:  +* CaNDy Nail *+  Clear French
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes
Skin: *League* Jen Deeptan

0 comments:

Post a Comment