A&E Approved



Welcome to my blog!
I jumped the bandwagon because I grew annoyed with creating all of these new looks and not going any where to show them off! I've done a few posts with others here and there, but this is my first official blog. What am I blogging? Anything I damn well please.
I'm never one to go by the book. Ever. I don't like typical. So be prepared for anything...
My first post is with That Guy, Alexxx Delta. Check his blog for his credits.
There is some talk that we are together, well, I can confirm those rumors. Six months strong and it gets better every day. <3
He is partly responsible for this..blame him!
I think the pictures are self explanatory...we're hot...we like quality items to dress our sexy asses. If we're wearing it, obviously, it's A&E approved!


Jacket: +grasp+ Leather Biker Jacket (mesh) NEW
Dress: [Cynful] Strapless Dress - Gray NEW
Hair: Magika  Whimsical NEW
Tattoo (legs): [Cynful] Flowery Tattoo NEW
Tattoo (neck): Vestigium Zodiac [Pisces]
Bracelets: : Amorous : Hard bracelets
Earrings: - .HoD. - Dragon's Tail Gauges
Accessory:  <RD> Cigarette (marketplace item)
Nails:  +* CaNDy Nail *+  Monotone10
Shoes: SLink Aveela Stilettos Slate
Eyes: Mayfly Deep Sky Eyes
Skin: *League* Jen Deeptan

*Pose by me


0 comments:

Post a Comment